Monday 7 November 2016

This is going to be a long old post.

I've neglected my blog for far too long... which is justifide... the last year and a half has been pretty damn crazy.

I worked on a few projects, some lucky enough to see the light of day some not so lucky - so it goes.

Being able to contribute to XCOM 2 was pretty damn awesome. I was brought in fairly late in the development to assist in some major areas of the game. My impressions at first were that I would be tying up lose ends that may have slipped through the cracks, a few props here and there... but I was honored to be offered to take control of an entire area of the game called 'Slums' where I was responsible for designing nearly every aspect of the environment. It was super fun and challenging and I enjoyed every moment of it. I also contributed to a few other areas.



Here's a bunch of other stuff I've done on and off since my last post...




No comments:

Post a Comment